We are thrilled to welcome the FDNY Triathlon Team to the
Tailwind Endurance studio!
Below is some important information to help you prepare for your time in our studio and some great benefits for the FDNY Tri Team Members from us here at Tailwind Endurance.
Exclusive Training Schedule:
Tuesdays @ 10AM at Tailwind Endurance
143 West 72nd Street, Ground Floor
Starting January 3rd, 2017
As part of our relationship with the FDNY Tri Club, we offer a 10% discount on all class cards, Swim camp and 1:1 swim lessons in our endless pool, gift cards, and Tailwind Endurance products (T-shirts, water bottles, hats, and socks)!
Just use the code below at check out! psssst...Beat the Bump
2017 Price Increases go into effect January 1, 2017
Planning for your ride:
1. Create an Account and Register Online (Registration Link)
- be sure to select FDNY from the pull down menu
2. Make your purchases and apply the FDNY10 discount code.
3. Go to the App store and download the WellnessLiving App to schedule classes and make future purchases.
Before the Ride:
1. Please have a trainer skewer for your bike (skewer)
2. Please clean your bike and wheels (it makes for a better ride and fewer flats)
3. If riding solely indoors, purchase a trainer tire (tire)
4. Bring your Training Peaks / Strava Account information so we can upload your results after each ride.
5. Eat and Hydrate as you would before any workout
Tailwind Endurance has locker space, showers and plastic bags for post ride sweaty clothes (and you will sweat) so please make yourself comfortable.
When You Arrive:
@ 143 West 72nd Street:
If the doors are locked, please ring the bell on the left side door (with Bikram logo on it). We are located on the ground floor of the building.
@ 119 West 23rd Street:
If the doors are locked, please enter the code 2711 and press the star to buzz yourself into the building. We are located on the 3rd floor of the building within FinishLine Physical Therapy.
For Your Best Ride:
1. Clean your wheels when you arrive to make sure your trainer performs properly - towels are at the front desk.
2. Get three towels - 1 for under your bike, 1 to protect your stem and bars and one just for you!
3. Center your wheel on the back roller and lock the bike into position.
4. Make sure the trainer legs are spread apart for stability
5. Turn the trainer on
6. Put the cadence puck under your left pedal
7. Hop on and Warm Up
A few Bonus Notes: To register for additional classes with ease, download the WellnessLiving App in the Apple and Android App Stores.