April 8th, 2019
Tailwind Endurance adds strength, flexibility and fun to class schedule!
Tailwind Endurance now has more ways to get you fitter, faster so you can #raceanything this year.
All of the offerings are included in our Tailwind Endurance NYC membership or are available on our punch card system.
While the full list of programs can be found on the website (along with a schedule and full description), here is a summary of what you can expect.
- Inspiring rides including those with Achilles and beginner focused classroom style classes
- Strength and Stability programs including a mix of yoga and stretching, AsOne
- Experience inspired strength workout)
- Swims: The Palisades Swim experience is back on Saturdays from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Coach led recon rides for local races like the NYC Tri, Westchester and other local races allow the rider to experience the course on our indoor trainers.
- Rides: We’re taking our core rides up a notch with Sustained Intervals, Faster, Short Intervals programs
- Brick workouts to help your legs transition from the ride to the run
We will continue to offer open rides for teams and individuals based on your own schedule as well as Weekender rides on Saturdays at 6:00am, 8:30am and 11:00am.
Remember, all of the programs are included in our Tailwind Endurance NYC Membership. Just register the way you currently do for your rides.
Not a member? Contact us today at (212) 706-2166 or email us at
WTF@tailwindendurance.com so we can best discuss your needs.
We look forward to seeing you.